Daniel Jung is a speaker and visionary in politics, education and business. Be it in the form of impulse lectures in schools, universities and/or companies, but also in round-table discussions, interviews or panel discussions.
Daniel’s educational mission for pupils, students and trainees is always of great importance. He uses his enormous reach as an influencer to admonish the importance of the changes towards digital learning. Numerous occupations that are important today will no longer exist in a decade’s time. However, a large number of new ones have been added. Mathematics is becoming increasingly important in the digital age.
Excerpt last topics
- Learning and Teaching in the Age of Digitization
- Recruiting in the Social Media Age
- Job futures and the role of mathematics
Book Daniel for your company
Daniel’s conditions are available on request. Please include all information about your event and your ideas in your message.
Examples Daniel as keynote speaker:
- Online Marketing Rockstars 2018 in Hamburg
- START Summit 2018 in St. Gallen
- Entrepreneurial Network Partner at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Event “Digital Education Pact” by Microsoft,
- Online Career Day in Cologne,
- at the universities TH Cologne, RWTH Aachen, TU Munich, TU Berlin, TU Mannheim, TU Vienna.
- Open House at BFI Vienna
- YouTube Festival 2017 Berlin
Online Marketing Rockstars 2018 (Hamburg)
START Summit 2018 (St. Gallen, CH)